About CRT Baseball:
Coastal Riptide was formed with the idea of bringing a high level of individual training to the club baseball environment. In a market where games played is the measurement of most clubs, Riptide utilizes a training first emphasis with games serving as an additional training tool for our players. This philosophy combined with Coastal Riptide’s age-specific player pool (U17 and under) allows Coastal Riptide to work in a developmental arena ensuring our club members receive the best instruction and training as they develop and implement youth skills.
2021 Team Information:
Fundamental Training and Skills Development
$900. This price includes one short sleeve t-shirt, hat, and a wood bat.
These players will receive 1-2 training sessions per week, with a potential of 30 sessions from January through April.
Each player also gets a Full Club membership- includes access to the facility, discount on lessons, and discount on camps and clinics.
-Call up Players 9U-17U
$1,650 This price includes one short sleeve t-shirt with name and number, full game uniform (hat, jersey, belt, pants, socks), and a wood bat. These players will be called up as needed for games but will train with the team from December through April.
Full Club Membership- includes access to facility, discount on lessons, and discount on camps and clinics.
-Full Roster Players 9U-17U
$1,900 This price includes one short sleeve t-shirt with name and number, full game uniform (hat, jersey, belt, pants, socks), and a wood bat. It includes 60 optional training sessions between December and April, along with a game schedule to include 30+ games (based on age) and 1-2 tournament options.
10U-12U will play approximately 30 games
13U-14U will play 50 plus games
17U will play a combination of league games and Tournament games.
- Full club membership includes 24 hour access to our local Indoor Training Facility
- 4:1 Coach to player ratio for all training sessions
- 2 team training sessions per week, along with one pitchers/catchers session, from December through April
- Prime training times for our teams, no early mornings or late night weekend nights
- 25+ game schedule for all our teams, in the Elite Baseball League
- Discounts to all camps and clinics
- Focus on fundamental skills and player development